My husband is the greatest, and you should be jealous. Well Im joking about that last part, kind of. So as you read this and I am driving him to the airport and am pretty sad about it, I wanted to reflect on why I love him so much. Somethings are jokes and some are serious. #1 is probably the sweetest thing he’s ever done.
5. Even though he rarely admits it he loves Finny and snuggles him on the regular and takes great care of him.
4. He goes to things to be with me even if he really doesn’t want to. Like the Scentsy Convention in Las Vegas. Then we go to dinner’s that are really expensive that I ended up loving and he…..well the picture speaks for itself.
But don’t worry we do things he likes too…
Dan, Me and Harry (my brother) before quading in Mexico!
3. He does things just to make me laugh and brighten my day.
This is at work one day before we left. I think it’s his color for sure!
2. Last night he took me to the maternity store and bought me new clothes, bras and candy to help morning sickness….Now you know its serious!!!!
1. THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON…..he is a wonderful husband and will be a great father. He even made me this, and texted it to me at work.
Our wedding, our house and now Baby K!
He sent it with the caption progression, and honestly what a great progression it has been from two kids in their early 20′s to now being much closer to 30 than 20 and everything we have done and experienced together, it has been a wonderful life and I wouldn’t want to share it with anyone else!
It was really sweet and sorry Mom, I put the Ultrasound on the blog, but hey it isn’t Facebook, you said don’t put it on Facebook.